Thursday, October 28, 2010

Assignment #2 Who I Am?

Who I am? That is a good question. What makes me an individual? I think what makes me an individual is that I don’t rely on other people. I don’t need other people to do something for me. I try to do things by myself before I ask for help. I am a nice guy and I will be friends with anyone as long as they are respectful. I think that I am a hard worker because my parents are hard workers and they make me and my other siblings work hard. If I am not organized then I will go crazy. I always try to compete with someone that is better than me especially at sports. I try to be better than what I am and try to do the right thing in situations. I really like sports because they are fun. I like to hang out with my friends a lot. I do like the holidays it’s my favorite time of the year.

I don’t rely on others because if you want to make it in the real world then you have to do it by yourself. I don’t want to look weak and ask for help or ask them to do something for me. The world is hard and if your weak than life out there is going to be hard for you. You need to work hard so things can be easier on you than harder. If you’re not prepared for the world then when you get out there I feel really sorry for you. Its tuff and only the strong and the smart survive. A lot of people rely on other people and that’s why not a lot of people aren’t successful. If you want to be successful than you need to learn how to do things on your own.

I don’t like other people doing things for me because if the future I’m not going to ask someone to go to work for me. I need to do it be myself and if it’s something new I do my best to do it by myself and if I can’t get it than I ask for help but only if it’s something new to me. I don’t want people to see me as a dumb guy who can’t do anything by himself. I want to be the guy that everyone goes to for help. I want everyone to see me as the smart guy that can get things done.

I am a really nice person and not hard to get along. I don’t like people to get on my nerves because I don’t like to get mad. I am a very respectful person so if I am respectful to you than I expect the same from you. If everything goes that way then we won’t have a problem with each other. I am not a mean person I try not to be mean even when I’m with annoying people. I’m just a really nice guy and will be friends with anyone.

I think that I am a very hard worker. I think that I am a hard worker because my parents always made me and my siblings work hard. They would give us hard chores and if we wanted something we have to work for it. My parents never let us do things the easy way. They are strict with us and we don’t like it. But it is alright because it’s better for us because when we are older our boss is not going to be nice and let us slack at work they will fire us. I like to be organized because I will lose track of what I am supposed to do. If I’m not organized I will lose stuff, forget to do things, and will mess up a lot of more things. I will go crazy if I’m not organized. You need to be organized at least a little bit if you have a job. If not you will forget stuff like I said.

I like to compete with other people. I like to compete with other people because it will make me better at what we are competing and it is fun. It will probably make the other person better because they will step up their game because I or someone else is trying to be better than them. I really like to compete in sports because its fun and I want to be a better athlete. Sports are just really fun and you exercise when you play them and keep you in shape. My two favorite sports are basketball and football. I try to be better than what I am because it will make me better at what I am trying to do. If I get better then I always have another goal so I can get even better.

One of the things I like to do with my spare time is hang out with my friends or cousins. I like to hang out with my friends because we always have a good time and always have something to do. I like to go to my cousin’s house because it’s the same with him. When I go to my cousin’s house we always play basketball. We always play because we fight about who is better. He is better than me but I don’t tell him that I tell him that I am better than him. So that’s why we always play when I go over or when he comes over. It’s like a little tradition we have between me and him now.

My favorite time of the year is like the winter. It’s my favorite time because we have Thanksgiving, Christmas, New years, and my birth day. I like it because my family gets together and we have so much fun together. My favorite holiday is thanksgiving because I like all the food my mom makes. I don’t eat for the whole day till diner so I can eat as much as I can.

I don’t know what else I can tell you. That is pretty much who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment