Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Assignment #10 The Journey


When I woke up this morning in my cabin it was dark. It smelled like rain. When I got out of bed I was wondering why it is so dark. Then I walked into another room because I saw some light. After I went n that room I realized that all the curtains were closed. So I opened all the curtains then I turned and looked at the room I was in. it had some nice conferrable coaches. When I sat on them I sat on something hard when I checked it was the remote to a huge TV. I was so happy because the living room was nice but when I turned on the TV I couldn’t find something to watch. So I went back to the bed room and laid down for a second when I got up I looked at my self in the mirror and said to myself that I can’t just stay in here and do nothing. I got ready and walked outside.

When I walked outside I was on the porch and everything was wet. Then I figured that it rained last night. After that I felt hunger so I went into the kitchen right away. When I got there I was looking for something to eat. I don’t know how to cook food or bake anything so I had to find something simple and easy for me to eat. I made myself a sandwich. After that I went back out side.

When I walked out there it was beautiful and I like the way the rain smelt. There was a huge field and I wanted to go across it. I wanted to go on a little journey. The field was beautiful because all the grass was tall and green and the flowers made in seem so peaceful. There were yellow, purple, and red flowers everywhere. It was nice and quite the only thing you could hear was the sound of the breeze. There were only two animals that I saw on my way across the field and they were a rabbit and a snake. I was afraid of the snake because I didn’t know what kind of snake it was so I didn’t even try to mess it.

When I got to the end of the trail there was a big mountain. I had to decide if I wanted to climb it or turn around and go back to the cabin. I was a little excited and I felt very adventurous so I decide to climb the big mountain that I found at the end of the field. The mountain was very rocky and didn’t have a lot of trees at the bottom but at the top there were a lot of trees. The bottom had a lot of brown colors like the dirt the rocks but the top looked nice because of all the trees and plants that were up there I wanted to get up there as fast as I can. When I was at the bottom of the mountain I didn’t like the way it smelled down there I couldn’t really smell anything till I got to a spot where it smelled like a dead animal. I was looking around to see what it was but I could not find anything. So I just kept going up the mountain.

In the mountain I saw a little bit more animals then I saw in the field. I saw rabbits, snakes, squerls, bears, and mountain lion. Then when I was more than half way up the big mountain I heard something. It sounded like water. I followed the sound and every time I got closer I heard it getting louder. When I got there it was a stream of water goin down the mountain and I followed it up the mountain. When I got to the end where all the water came from it was like a whole and too small go in. the water smelled so good and looked so clean so I drank a little because I was exhausted from all that climbing that I just did. The water tasted so good I didn’t want to stop drinking it. It was the best water I have ever drunk in my whole entire life.

When I was almost to the top I saw a mountain lion and it was so close to me. It was on a big rock right above me. I was scared out of my mind. We looked into each other’s eyes and while we were looking at each other it felt like forever. I was too shocked to run or do anything. After a long scary two minutes or so the mountain lion just walked away. I couldn’t believe that I just walked away without doing anything. I thought that I was goin to die. It was a pretty good day to die because in that one day I have a lot of wonderful experiences. I could not think of how much more that day could of gotten better because of the mountain lion was a pretty cool experience.

So after the mountain lion thing I kept on going up the mountain to complete my journey. When I got to the top I was so happy. Then I saw a statue and I walk over to it. I was amazed because of the designs on it. It was a statue of a man praying. It was nice a when I was there I could feel like some sort of power and it was an amazing feeling. It was nice because it was surrounded by trees and there was a really peaceful mood there. I spent the night there because on top of that mountain it was amazing I didn’t leave until about noon so I can get back to the cabin on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment